Estoy buscando ...

Sunday 6 September 2020

LISTENING TO SONGS . . .

Listen to the song and fill in the gaps. (Completá con la palabra que falta)


Look at the __________
Look how they __________for you
And __________you __________
Yeah, they were all __________
I came __________
I __________a __________for you
And all the __________you do
And it was called, "__________"
So then I took my __________
Oh, what a __________to have done
And it was all __________
Your __________
Oh yeah, your __________and __________
Turn __________something __________
You know
You know I __________you so
You know I __________you so


Choose the correct option

Space Oddity - David Bowie



Ground/ Brown Control to Major Tom
Ground/Brown Control to Major Tom
Make/Take your protein pills/bills and put your helmet/velvet on/off
Ground/Brown Control to Major Tom (ten, nine, eight, seven, six)
Commencing town/countdown, engines on /off(five, four, three)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (two, one, liftoff)
This is Ground/Brown Control to Major Tom
You've really made the grade/play
And the papers/vapors want to know whose shirts/t-shirt you wear
Now it's time to be/leave the capsule if you dare
"This is Major Tom to Ground/Brown Control
I'm stepping through the door/window
And I'm floating in a most simple/peculiar way
And the suns/stars look very different today
For here
Am I sleeping/sitting in a tin can/car
Far above the word/world
Planet Earth is blue/rude
And there's something/nothing I can do
Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles
I'm feeling very still
And I…

No comments:

Post a Comment