Estoy buscando ...

Friday 12 March 2021

AGOS - Song "Hello" by Adele

 Hello Adele


Hello                                                  Choose the best alternative
It's you/me
I was wondering if before/after all these years
You'd like to meet/see
To go on/over
Nothing/Everything
They say that time's supposed to help/heal ya
But I ain't done more/much healing

Hello                                                  Find the extra words
Can you all hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were much younger
And very free
I've forgotten how it felt before the whole world fell at our feet

There's such a  big difference
Between us
And a half  million miles

Hello from the _________    __________
I must've called a _____________ times
To ___________ __________ I'm sorry
For _____________ that I've done
But when I ___________ you never
___________ to be home

Hello from the _______________
At least I can __________ that I've tried
To tell you I'm __________
For ___________ your heart
But it __________ ___________, it clearly
Doesn't tear you apart ___________


Hello                                                  Put in the correct order
(      )Where nothing ever happened?
(     )It's so typical of me to talk about myself
(     )That you're well

(     )How are you?
(     )I'm sorry, I hope
(     )Did you ever make it out of that town

(      )It's no secret

(       )Are running out of time
(      )That the both of us


CHORUS

Oohh, anymore
Oohh, anymore
Oohh, anymore
Anymore

CHORUS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment